Ashley Community Housing (ACH) was established in 2008 as a social enterprise specialising in the economic, social and civil integration of refugees through accommodation and community based training support. Our #RethinkingRefugee programme is considered outstanding and reflects our commitment to making sure refugees become part of society rather than remaining marginalised and under-employed.
ACH is recruiting a full-time Content Marketing graduate intern to tell our story and the stories of the individuals we work with in Bristol, Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
The role is initially 3 months but may be extended for the right person.
Salary: £300 per week
Using a variety of channels, you will help tell the story of Ashley Community Housing, with a particular focus on collecting and telling the stories of our tenants and learners in Bristol, Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
Working in a Marketing business environment within a diverse organisation, you will gain invaluable skills and experience. You will be guided by structured goals and objectives as well as being encouraged to use your own initiative and innovation to drive forward exciting ideas.
The opportunities available will cover all aspects of Content Marketing, from case studies, newsletter and blog articles, and marketing material.
Key tasks include writing case studies/success stories, blog articles for our website, social media posts, press releases, articles for our e-newsletter, copy for marketing materials and some internal communications work.
We will support you throughout the internship to ensure you make the best of your ACH experience. Our Marketing & Communications Officer will be your line manager, offering coaching and mentoring.
• Enthusiasm and interest for the functional area applied for
• Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
• Confident Microsoft skills - Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Able to work competently within team environments and as an individual contributor
• Able to take ownership for projects
• Strong written and verbal English Language skills
• Creativity and storytelling skills
• Good knowledge of social media channels
• Experience of blogging and/or video content creation would be beneficial
• Most importantly, you must be a top notch writer
Working days will be Monday to Friday.
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm for full-time staff.
Please email your CV and covering letter to:
If want any additional information please feel free to email or telephone Nazim Hoque.
Phone: 01179 415351