Freelancer roles (Bristol)
Due to ongoing demands we are establishing a pool of freelance trainers to support our Bristol team in delivering entry to higher level, NOCN accredited courses.
Rates £20 per hour inclusive.
We’re need reliable people looking for regular freelance work, who are suitably experienced and appropriately qualified/competent to deliver, design and/or assess courses, as follows:
• NOCN – Level 1/2/3 Award in Introduction to Health and Social Care
• IAO - Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (QCF)
• NOCN – Entry Level (short unit led courses and full Awards) in Employability
• NOCN – Entry Levels 1, 2, 3 Award in English Skills
• NOCN – Entry Level (short unit led courses and full Awards) in Independent Living
• NOCN – Entry Level (short unit led courses and full Award) in Customer Service
We will discuss opportunities with suitable individuals on a first come first served basis, so it is in your interest to apply early.
Courses are fully funded by City of Bristol College and European Social Fund.
You'll be working primarily within Easton and St Pauls but may extend across Bristol. A car would be useful, but not essential.
Important: In order to be considered for this role please include CV and a covering letter giving details of how you meet the role criteria. Please outline specifically which courses you are interested in delivering, your suitability, availability (if known) and hour/days. You can apply and be considered for multiple courses if you qualify.
Please email your CV and covering letter to:
If want any additional information please feel free to email or telephone Jane Franklin.