Due to ongoing demands we are establishing a pool of freelance trainers and internal verifiers to support our core Midlands team in delivering the Building Better Opportunities, Skills Support for the Unemployed and Advanced Learner Loan programmes across agreed areas of Sandwell, Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
Rates £20-25/hr, inclusive.
We’re need reliable people looking for regular freelance work, who are suitably experienced and appropriately qualified/competent to deliver, design and/or assess courses, as follows:
• NOCN – Level 1 Award in Warehousing and Storage **
• NOCN – Level 1 Award in Retail Knowledge **
• NOCN – Level 1 Award in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings **
• NOCN - Entry Levels 1, 2, 3 Award in English Skills *
• NOCN – Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) in England ***
• NOCN – Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools ***
• NOCN – Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration ***
• Course/Workbook Designers - accredited courses, Level 1 and 2 **
• Internal Verifier/s, ideally able to verify a number of relevant courses at Level 1-3
Please apply via our CharityJobs page here: click
Application is via your CV/Supporting Statement. Please outline specifically which role/s you are interested in, your suitability, availability (if known) and hour/day rate/s. You can apply and be considered for multiple roles if you prefer.
We will discuss opportunities with suitable individuals on a first come first served basis, so it is in your interest to apply early.
*Some courses are fully funded by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund through the Building Better Opportunities Programme.
Other courses are funded via the **Skills Support for the Unemployed Programme and the ***Advanced Learner Loan Programme.
You'll be working primarily across Sandwell and Wolverhampton, with some possibility of work in Birmingham too. A car would be useful, but not essential.